On the 29th and 30th of September, Alexey Kharin – Head of the VSU Department of Innovations and Enterprise Management, and Oleg Serbin – the Technopark Director, represented Voronezh State University at the second annual national exhibition "VUZPROMEKSPO–2014. National Science as the Industrialization Foundation" organized by the Ministry of Education and Science, Ministry for Industry and Trade, and Ministry for Economic Development of the Russian Federation.
The main purpose of the exhibition was to demonstrate modern scientific research results aimed at accelerating the modernization of Russian industry, as well as to establish the collaboration between real economy organizations and Russian universities in order to enhance the country's innovation-driven economic growth.
In order to demonstrate the university's achievements, as well as find investors and buyers, Voronezh State University presented the following exhibits:
- production design for processing vegetable oils and vegetable fibres into non-food products (a joint project with OAO "Efirnoye", under the RF Government Regulation № 218);
- technology-intensive production design for a fibreglass grain and seed separator (a joint project with OAO "Voronezhselmash", under the RF Government Regulation № 218);
- combined membranes for electro dialysis machines;
- membranes for extracting high-purity hydrogen from hydrogen-containing gases;
- sorption materials for oil spill cleanups and soil replacement;
- innovative technologies of nanostructured ceramics production;
- innovative technologies of preliminary thermo mechanical treatment aimed at hardening cutting and measuring tools;
- cryogenic liquefied natural gas carriers.
The organizers made a point of special treatment of the university, emphasizing the great significance of the projects realized by the university and the leading production enterprises of the region under the RF Government Regulation № 218.