Voronezh State University has launched a video contest – VSU SEMPER IN MOTU! – that will run from 2nd February to 23rd June, 2015.
Anyone who wants to take part in the contest should from 2nd February to 24th May, 2015:
- send an application
- and a video that meets the requirements of the Regulations on Video Contest.
All VSU students (18+), VSU alumni, and VSU staff members are invited to take part in the contest. The participants can work individually, or in groups.
The winners will be named on 5th June, 2015.
The prize fund:
- prize for the best news item – 50 thousand roubles,
- prize for the best image-building item – 70 thousand roubles,
- prize for the best fiction item – 30 thousand roubles,
- special prize for being the most original – 25 thousand roubles,
- special prize for technical work – 25 thousand roubles.
For more details, see Regulations on Video Contest.
Let your name live in the University's history! Make life brighter with new ideas!