On 26 May, Skolkovo foundation projects were presented to industrial enterprises of the Voronezh region in the conference hall of the main building of Voronezh State University. The main goal of the event was discussing possibilities of cooperation between Voronezh business persons and participants of the Skolkovo foundation.
The Vice Governor, First Deputy Chairman of the Government of the Voronezh region Andrei Revkin, Vice President, General Executive of the Skolkovo foundation information technologies cluster Igor Bogachev, the Project Director of the Skolkovo foundation information technologies cluster Segrei Shubin, grant manager of the Skolkovo foundation information technologies cluster Kirill Danilenko, and the leading project manager of the Skolkovo foundation information technologies cluster Aleksandr Anufriyenko took part in the event. Among other participants were representatives of leading enterprises of the Voronezh region such as ZAO Gidrogaz, AO Concern Sozvezdie, OOO FPK Kosmos-Neft-Gaz, OAO Borkhimmash, OOO RGM-Neft-Gaz-Servis and others.
Before the meeting started the guests had a chance to visit an exhibition of innovative developments organised by VSU scientists. The exhibition presented seven projects:
- Luminescence Spectroscopy Bio-tissues Analysis Hardware and Software (V.A. Shulgin, D.A. Minakov);
- New Techniques for Creating Digital Watermarks for Electronic Content Copyright Protection (A.A. Sirota, M.A. Druchenko);
- New Image Super-Resolution Technologies Software (A.Yu. Ivankov);
- Ultra-Wideband Radioelectronic and Location Systems Creation Technology and Techniques Using Ultra-Short Impulse Signals of Nano and Subnanosecond Duration. (G.K. Uskov);
- Innovative human-computer interfaces (Ya.A. Turovsky);
- Ultra-reliable power supplies and converters (R.Kh. Gafarov);
- Production of high-quality family animated films and cartoon series (Wizart Animation company).
Within the presentation session dedicated to the Day of the Russian Entrepreneur, the foundation presented a number of projects in the field of aircraft engineering, machine building, instrument engineering, radio-electronics, and microelectronics.