On 9th June, a Russian-Chinese forum of high technologies took place in Moscow. The participants of the forum discussed cooperation of Russian research organisations, universities and research and production companies with research organisations, innovation companies and universities of the largest innovation centre of China – the city of Shenzhen.
The forum was organised by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation and the International Union of Instrument & ITT Engineers on the Russian part and the Government of the city of Shenzhen and the Organising Committee of China Hi-Tech Fair on the Chinese part.
Over 50 top managers of the leading regional companies visited the event as members of the Chinese delegation. During the forum Russian and Chinese research and innovation projects were presented and negotiations between the interested companies were held. Voronezh State University was actively engaged in the forum events.
VSU Innovation and Business Administration held a number of business meetings with representatives of the Chinese delegation. Alexander Khvan, the Director of the VSU Business Incubator, presented a few advanced technologies developed at the university, including:
- luminescence spectroscopy bio-tissues analysis hardware and software (the authors: V.A. Shulgin, D.A. Minakov);
- new techniques for creating digital watermarks for electronic content copyright protection (the authors: A.A. Sirota, M.A. Druchenko);
- new image super-resolution technologies software (the author: A.Yu. Ivankov);
- cloud service «ABAD» – library and archives management automation (the author: R.Yu. Makarov);
- ultra-wideband radioelectronic and location systems creation technology and techniques using ultra-short impulse signals of nano and subnanosecond duration (the author: G.K. Uskov);
- independent device for determination of the extent of blood loss (the author: О.S. Dobrynina);
- chitosan-based wound healing gel (the author: P.A. Fedosov);
- membranes for extracting high-purity hydrogen from hydrogen-containing gases (the author: A.A. Maksimenko);
- innovative technologies of preliminary thermomechanical treatment aimed at hardening cutting and measuring tools (the author: A.D. Khvan).
The areas for cooperation between VSU and Chinese companies could be in manufacturing technologies and equipment, information and communication systems, new materials, biotechnologies, energy efficiency technologies and alternative energy technologies, green environmentally conscious production technologies, and environmental protection technologies.
'Now when Russia and China extend their bilateral relations Voronezh State University pays a lot of attention to educational, scientific and technological partnership with Chinese companies. VSU Innovation and Business Administration is actively engaged in developing successful and long-standing relationships between the university and Chinese companies. Participation in the forum will give life to new joint research projects and will advance scientific and technological cooperation with Chinese universities, research organisations and scientific industrial high-technology companies,' said Aleksandr Khvan.