The Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency of the European Commission has published the results of Erasmus+ contest. Voronezh State University received six projects in various areas of the Erasmus+ programme.
This year, the contest was very tough. The number of projects with the participation of Russian universities has dropped. In 2016, 31 Russian projects were supported within Jean Monnet Actions. This year, it was only 11 projects. The admission score has also increased this year – from 76 points to 87.5.
Voronezh State University received 4 projects in Erasmus+ area “Projects on Organizing University Students’ and Staff’s Mobility” (Credit Mobility)”:
- Academic Mobility with FH Joanneum University of Applied Sciences (Graz, Austria)
- Academic Mobility with the University of Girona (Spain)
- Academic Mobility with Martin Luther University (Germany)
- Academic Mobility with the Consortium of Polytechnic Universities of Portugal
There were 756 applications for the grant of Erasmus+ programme “Сapacity Building in Higher Education” and 147 applications were granted support. It should be mentioned that among 11 winning projects with the participation of Russian universities there is one project by VSU:
- Сapacity Building in Agriculture and the Cooperation between Urban and Rural Areas for Sustainable Development of Metropolises (TAURUS).
The coordinator of the project is the University of Tuscany.
The project participant on the part of VSU is the Department of Land Resources of the Faculty of Biomedical Sciences.
A total of 1,171 projects were submitted for Jean Monnet Actions. 228 of them were granted support, including 11 projects involving Russian universities. Voronezh State University received 1 project:
- The Educational Module “Refugee Law: Application of European Standards and Experience in Russia”
(Faculty of International Relations, I.V. Foret)