The results of a grant competition by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research were announced on 12 March. The competition was between projects dedicated to the organization of scientific events to be held in the Russian Federation between March and December 2019. Among the winners of the competition are projects by researchers from Voronezh State University:
- International scientific conference “Regional Strategies of International Security: Russia, the UN, the Middle East” (curated by the Director of the International Project and Programme Centre, Alla Akulshina),
- International scientific conference “Law Enforcement and its Institutional Framework” (curated by Associate Professor at the Department of the Theory and History of State and Law at the Faculty of Law, Vladislav Denisenko),
- International scientific conference “8th Platonov Readings. Andrei Platonov and Artistic Strivings of the 20th Century: Issues of Perception” (curated by the Deputy Dean for Research of the Faculty of Philology, Alexander Zhitenev),
- 42nd international conference (scientific workshop) "System Modelling of Social and Economic Processes” in the honour of professor S.S. Shatalin (curated by Professor at the Faculty of Economics, Irina Stchepina),
- International scientific conference “Global Climatic Changes: Regional Effects, Models, and Forecasts” (curated by the Dean of the Faculty of Geography, Geoecology, and Tourism, Semion Kurolap).
The mission of the competition is: to develop regional and international scientific cooperation, to create favourable conditions for exchange of research results by Russian researchers, to systematise contemporary issues, and to determine research tendencies.