The Russian Science Foundation (RSF) announced the results of the 2022 competition for projects of small individual scientific groups. According to the results of the competition, the Foundation Council selected 2017 projects, including 8 projects of Voronezh State University.
List of projects of small individual scientific groups of VSU, supported by the RSF according to the results of the competition in 2022:
- “Resolvability and qualitative behaviour of solutions of Kelvin-Voigt models with memory along the trajectories of fluid movement” (supervised by Mikhail Turbin, Associate Professor of the Department of Algebra and Topological Analysis Methods, Faculty of Mathematics);
- “Improvement of methods and algorithms for processing ultra-wideband signals in radiophysical information systems” (supervised by Yuri Korchagin, Head of the Department of Radiophysics, Faculty of Physics );
- "Atomic and electronic structure of thin epitaxial nanolayers of the silicon-tin system" (supervised by Olga Chuvenkova, PhD in Physics and Mathematics, senior researcher of the Joint Laboratory “Atomic and Electronic Structure of Functional Materials" of the Voronezh State University and the National Research Centre “Kurchatov Institute”);
- “Influence of rhizospheric bacteria of the genus Azospirillum on the functioning of wheat mitochondria under the influence of pesticides and heavy metals” (supervised by Maria Gureeva, Associate Professor of the Department of Biochemistry and Cell Physiology, Faculty of Biomedical Sciences);
- "Early Precambrian alkaline-carbonatite magmatism of the Kursk block of Eastern Sarmatia: petrology, geochronology, paleotectonic reconstructions" (supervised by Konstantin Savko, Head of the Department of Mineral Resources and Mineral Management Studies, Faculty of Geology);
- "Three-dimensional geophysical model of the upper crust of the Voronezh crystalline massif: methods and results" (supervised by Viktor Glaznev, Head of the Department of Geophysics, Faculty of Geology);
- “Toponymic Martyrology of the Russian Federation at the Present Stage: Sociolinguistic Aspect” (supervised by Sergey Popov, Associate Professor of the Department of Public Relations, Advertising, and Design, Faculty of Journalism);
- "Perspective models of the dynamics of vibration-resistant robotic systems" (supervised by Mikhail Semenov, Professor of the Department of Digital Technologies, Faculty of Computer Sciences).
Grants are allocated for the implementation of basic scientific research and exploratory research in 2023–2024, with a subsequent possible extension of the implementation period by one or two years. The amount of one grant is up to 1.5 million roubles annually. The total number of members of the scientific team (with the supervisor) is from 2 to 4 people.